E-business strategy in relations to Business strategy
Electronic business (e-business)
• The conducting of business on the internet, not only buying and selling but also servicing customers and collaborating with business partners
• E-business includes customers services and intra business tasks
. One and the same e-commerce and e-business in today’s fast moving world of globalization
• What’s is your generic strategy?
• How do you create value
• How do you retain value?
• How do you defend against the five forces?
• What are the internal & external factors and threats?
• Five forces
• Generic strategies
• Value Chain
• PEST / SWOT Conceptual Models
• Five Forces / PEST analysis – seeks new opportunities and overcomes weaknesses
• Porters Generic Strategies – determine Business strategy
• SWOT Analysis
• Value chain –determine in organization cost savings or quality factors
• Critical Success Factors
• E-business Solutions
• E business / E commerce’s business models – determine on line strategy supports Generic strategy.